Thursday, January 11, 2007



She Is Really A Man!!!

It all makes sense now. Before I really had a tough time understanding how everything got to this point. The uncompromising position, the resentment and bitterness, along with the absolute conviction to change the attitudes of the unwashed. Blend all of this together with a large dose of anger and hate to fuel a determination to win a moral, righteous, and unconditional victory. Yes, it all does make sense now.

And yet, it was all there right in front of me the whole time. She is really a man! I just didn’t see it. All the signs were there. They always had been. I just didn’t notice. (Or I didn’t want to notice.)

First there is the slight but detectable moustache that match the sideburns and unibrow. (Ever notice how unibrow and unborn are almost spelled alike? That is kind of creepy. Maybe the unibrow is actually like a symbol or signal or something. A discreet way to send a message to the disciples.) Don’t forget the deep almost guttural and masculine voice that cracks when she, I mean he, gets excited. And the preference for pant suits with matching blazers. Oh, it was all of it was right there in front of me.

Wow. She's a man! I can’t believe I didn’t put together before now. But it all just clicks into place. Just like the movie The Crying Game. Isn't it amazing?

2 comments:

Newt said...

Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!

Progressive Republican said...

You so funny, but I get so confused! Skoal Vikings.